Animal Management Evaluation
Proper animal management is important because if you aren’t creating a stable environment for your animals then their needs won’t be met. Every animal is unique, therefore, if something works for one it may not work for all of your animals. We need to connect with your animals and find out what is working and what is causing harm.
Possible causes of harm of dysfunction:
- Diet – the wrong diet can be detrimental.
- Special food needs which are not recognized.
- Allergic responses.
- Not getting proper exercise.
- Not getting adequate water and in the right amount.
- Not getting the correct supplementation – vitamins and trace minerals.
- Improper training
- Timing is off – are they getting training, too many or too few outings, not staying in the training field long enough or too long.
- Being stuck in stall all day and then expecting to be a master.
- Salt blocks placed in the right spots.
- Proper riding styles – some animals learn quickly and some do not.
- Enough variety
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Val to evaluate where you and your animals are right now, Click here.