Millions of people say such things about the animals that give them companionship, comfort, loyalty and unlimited love and affection. But what happens when:
* A beloved pet starts acting strange and out-of-character?
* For no apparent reason your sweet dog (or other furry friend) turns violent, fierce, disobedient and dangerous?
* Your four-legged family member seems to hear or see â€œsomethingâ€ no one else can detect?
* Other animals are obviously scared of your pet, and keep their distance?
* Your pet acts fearful around religious ministers or holy objects such as a cross or Bible?
* Along with the arrival of a new pet the family starts experiencing unexplained events, bizarre accidents, or a
noticeable streak of bad luck or other difficulties?
It is quite possible that your animal companion could be possessed, and under the control of negative forces!
If this is the case, with every day that goes by your entire family is put in more and more danger and experiences more and more stress. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones (including the pet!) to know these facts:
1. Paranormal pets are not that uncommon. Chances are YOU know of an animal (in your own household, or some elseâ€™s) that has exhibited strange or even unnatural behavior.
2. When a pet becomes uncontrollable or â€œspooky,â€ many families mistakenly remove that troubled animal to a shelter — where, sadly, it will probably be euthanized. This is NOT the best recourse.
3. Thousands more animals are abandoned, mistreated, neglected and destroyed because the owners are confused about the situation.
4. These animals are not at fault. It becomes necessary for you, the pet owner, to investigate the background of your pet, and to seek protection for both the human and non-human members of the family.
You cannot ignore this!
More Information for people who love their pets and want to learn about â€˜animal possessionâ€™ is in my book â€œParanormal Pooch: A True Story of the Dog Who Healed One Family.â€
Many paranormal investigators believe that an animal does, indeed, have a soul and is capable of showing emotion. Otherwise the creature with whom we share our homes would be an empty shell.
Just as dogs are especially vigilant to guard our homes and property, they can also be very attuned to spiritual activity within our dwelling places. Dogs can sense and see poltergeists, ghosts, even angels. Long before human beings notice something different — such as unexplained flickering of lights, strange odors or misty forms — a dog will likely respond. This makes the animal a tempting target to invasion (possession) by such spirits.
Just as you would protect your spouse and children from a physical intruder (armed robber, angry bees, nest of rodents, etc.), you must find a way to protect the entire household from spiritual intrusions. And you must include your beloved dog in this protection.
Countless families now use the well-documented Energy Shield, a device that supports and balances your bodyâ€™s own magnetic field, while protecting you from the negative energy generated by many aspects of our environment. The pendant, which increases the energy level of your natural life-force, is worn as a necklace (or placed within a handbag or wallet) or as a petâ€˜s collar charm. As we live in a constant sea of electromagnetic radiation, the Shield also protects us from computers, microwaves, cell phones, radio and TV transmission, and other electrical devices. You are also made safer from the harmful thoughts and emotions of negative people and (of course) you and your at-risk pet will be shielded from the presence of negative spirits. The Energy Shield is available at: www.TheEnergyShield.com
Do you fear that your own pet is possessed? Share your story and get help at our website www.RoyalDogsGallery.com
No related posts.