Dogs come into your life for a reason. They are Angels, Teachers, Guides and Healers.
When you know how to recognize, respect and revere them for who they truly are, then they help make you a better person.
If they enjoy meeting new people and other beings and do it appropriately; if they demonstrate how happy they are to work with you and enjoy training; if they have a job to do that they truly love and enjoy; and if they always try with a willing heart to do whatever you ask of them… then yes! They are happy.
- Tear your things up or show other symptoms of separation anxiety and instability
- Bark constantly and won’t shut up
- Act like a Houdini escape artists – they run away every chance they get
- Don’t listen to you or won’t obey your commands
- Jump all over you and your friends, or knock people down
- Act like a Velcro dog, one who won’t leave your side
- Behave aggressively toward other people, animals or dogs
- Extremely shy or are nervous nellies
- Exhibit obsessive compulsive disorders, like licking incessantly
- Are sick or get injured a lot, or never seem to get really well
Dogs do feel pain, sadness, anger and grief, they reason and think, and make decisions which make sense from their viewpoint. They will also display nervous anxiety and stress symptoms when something isn’t right in their world. And, they do everything they can to tell you about it.
Animal communication, aka Dog Whispering, is becoming main stream every year as more and more people are hearing or reading about it. Terms like pet psychology, dog psychic, intuitive healer and dog whisper are making their way into everyday conversations as people are embracing alternative means of training and healing.
Each animal communicator’s approach is unique and appropriate to the animal’s needs. All training methods work for some dogs, but not all methods are appropriate for all dogs. Various dog foods work for some dogs. But…
The first step in the HEART System for solving problems with animals, animal communication helps determine exactly what caretaking, health approach, diet and specific training method is needed and would be most useful.
Val’s style and effectiveness have been honed over the last 30 years so that she now enjoys a better than 90% success rate with her clients through her unique proprietary methods. Val has been using her gift of telepathic animal communication to get to the root cause of issues with dogs for well over 30 years. How does she gauge her success? The dog’s behavior or health issues are identified and the right action steps are put into place to resolve the “real” cause of the issue. Many times issues can be resolved in the first session!